CMCO Forecast


Bullish Case: Strong institutional support and favorable analyst ratings suggest continued confidence in CMCO. The company's consistent uptrend and robust financials bolster this outlook.


Bearish Case: High implied volatility and recent insider selling signal potential risks. Market skepticism and flat price action raise concerns about sustained upward momentum.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of modest gains from favorable earnings results, 30% probability of market downturn impacting prices, and 20% chance of innovation news driving significant price increase.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 16, 2024


Columbus Mckinnon Forecast

CMCO        Columbus Mckinnon
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CMCO



SHAK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SHAK  Shake Shack (0.93)


GM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GM  General Motors (0.93)


BOTZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BOTZ  Global X Funds Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelli (0.93)


MHK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MHK  Mohawk Industries (0.93)


UCTT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UCTT  Ultra Clean Hldgs (0.93)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CMCO



USO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   USO  United States Commodity Funds (0.0)


INCY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   INCY  Incyte (-0.01)


PNW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PNW  Pinnacle West (0.01)


FXF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FXF  Rydex Investments - Invesco CurrencyShares Swiss Franc (0.01)


UPS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UPS  United Parcel Service, Inc. - (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CMCO



EQNR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EQNR  Equinor ASA - (-0.76)


HUM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HUM  Humana (-0.79)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.85)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.85)


RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.86)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with CMCO


 Ask any question about CMCO!