ENSG Forecast


Bullish Case: ENSG sees consistent earnings growth, driven by strong managed care partnerships and sector demand, reflected in a bullish options sentiment and positive historical price return surface.


Bearish Case: Persistent legal and staffing challenges, coupled with current high implied volatility, may limit the stock's ability to sustain upward momentum despite recent bullish sentiment.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of continued earnings growth driving a price increase; 30% chance of further legal and staffing issues leading to price stagnation.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 01, 2024


Ensign Forecast

ENSG      Ensign











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with ENSG



V Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   V  Visa (0.93)


HLT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HLT  Hilton Worldwide (0.93)


IBM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IBM  International Business Machines (0.93)


ROST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ROST  Ross Stores (0.93)


WRB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WRB  W.R. Berkley (0.93)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to ENSG



PCG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PCG  PG&E (0.0)


NFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NFE  New Fortress Energy (-0.01)


SAND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SAND  Sandstorm Gold (0.01)


ED Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ED  Consolidated Edison (-0.01)


ALK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ALK  Alaska Air (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against ENSG



IRDM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IRDM  Iridium Communications (-0.89)


PLL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLL  Piedmont Lithium (-0.89)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.9)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.9)


CORN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CORN  Teucrium Corn (-0.91)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ENSG


 Ask any question about ENSG!