EQH Forecast


Bullish Case: EQH shows consistent historical returns and rising investor interest. Stable implied volatility indicates market confidence. Key financial metrics have outperformed estimates, showing strength in accounts and investments.


Bearish Case: Higher implied volatility at lower strike prices and recent increase in put option volume signal potential bearish sentiment. Economic uncertainties and regulatory changes could impact future performance.


Potential Outcomes: Continued growth (65% chance) with current market conditions and financial health. Moderate decline (25%) due to regulatory and economic factors. Significant drop (10%) from unexpected market events or operational issues.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 30, 2024


Equitable Forecast

EQH      Equitable











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with EQH



PRU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PRU  Prudential Financial (0.98)


AMP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMP  Ameriprise Financial (0.97)


NVT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NVT  nVent Electric (0.97)


ITA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ITA  BTC iShares U.S. Aerospac (0.96)


VTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VTI  Vanguard Total Stock Market (0.96)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to EQH



ARI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARI  Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance (-0.0)


TEAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TEAM  Atlassian (-0.0)


NEGG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NEGG  Newegg Commerce (-0.0)


CVS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CVS  CVS Health (-0.0)


EH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EH  EHang Holdings Ltd - (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against EQH



VIXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VIXY  ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.93)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VXX  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.93)


SQQQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SQQQ  ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (-0.94)


SH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SH  ProShares Short S&P500 (-0.95)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.95)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with EQH


 Ask any question about EQH!