FLGB Forecast


Bullish Case: Franklin Templeton's expansion into blockchain and Ethereum ETFs may drive growth while innovative tokenization of assets adds new revenue streams.


Bearish Case: Regulatory uncertainty, especially around new blockchain initiatives, and geopolitical instability in Europe introduce significant risks to FLGB's growth trajectory.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of growth through strategic blockchain adoption and ETF initiatives; 30% chance of regulatory setbacks dampening gains; 10% chance of market volatility affecting performance.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 30, 2024


Franklin Templeton Forecast

FLGB      Franklin Templeton











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with FLGB



EFA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EFA  BTC iShares MSCI EAFE (0.95)


DVY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DVY  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares Select Dividend (0.95)


EWG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EWG  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares MSCI Germany (0.95)


EWN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EWN  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares MSCI Netherlands (0.94)


SCHW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SCHW  Charles Schwab (0.94)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to FLGB



TYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TYD  Direxion Daily 7-10 Year Treasury Bull 3X Shares (-0.0)


GENI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GENI  Genius Sports (0.0)


FSK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FSK  FS KKR (0.0)


CVS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CVS  CVS Health (0.0)


BILI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BILI  Bilibili (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against FLGB



RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.89)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.9)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.9)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.93)


SH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SH  ProShares Short S&P500 (-0.93)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with FLGB


 Ask any question about FLGB!