IEX Forecast


Bullish Case: IEX shows solid long-term growth, strong recent partnerships in biometrics, and robust technological innovation, pointing to appreciating stock value despite recent market volatility.


Bearish Case: Recent price decline, higher implied volatility and market uncertainties especially with G7 sanctions pressuring logistics, may prolong IEX's recovery and depress stock performance.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of rally driven by biometric tech growth, 20% risk of a dip due to global sanctions, 10% chance of stalemate as market digests volatilities and news impacts.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 07, 2024


Idex Forecast

IEX        Idex
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with IEX



TRMB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TRMB  Trimble (0.93)


LOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LOW  Lowe's Cos. (0.9)


DOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DOW  Dow (0.9)


JEPI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   JEPI  JPMorgan Equity Premium Income (0.87)


IQV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IQV  IQVIA (0.86)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to IEX



AKAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKAM  Akamai (0.0)


SNOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SNOW  Snowflake (0.0)


ABR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ABR  Arbor Realty (-0.0)


PTEN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PTEN  Patterson-UTI Energy (0.01)


NOV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NOV  NOV (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against IEX



SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.74)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.74)


HUM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HUM  Humana (-0.75)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.81)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.81)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with IEX


 Ask any question about IEX!