Bullish Case: Despite recent downturns, MANU's bullish risk outweighs bearish risk, signifying potential upside. Seasonal factors or market sentiment shifts could prompt quick rebounds.


Bearish Case: MANU has had a sustained price decline over multiple periods, indicating negative market sentiment and potential continuation of bearish trends.


Potential Outcomes: Short-term: 60% chance of volatility spike due to earnings or news, 40% continuation of flat trend. Long-term: 30% recovery to previous levels, 70% further slide.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 22, 2024


Manchester United Plc. Forecast

[MANU]  Manchester United Plc.
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with MANU Forecasts + Trading Strategies







MANU Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with MANU



GLW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GLW]  Corning (0.76)


BBY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BBY]  Best Buy (0.74)


QS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QS]  QuantumScape (0.73)


SWKS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SWKS]  Skyworks Solutions (0.7)


DAN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DAN]  Dana (0.69)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to MANU



NKTX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NKTX]  Nkarta (0.0)


SSO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SSO]  ProShares Ultra S&P500 (0.0)


JDST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JDST]  Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Be (-0.0)


TREX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TREX]  TREX Co. (0.0)


TTD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TTD]  Trade Desk (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against MANU



ATGE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ATGE]  Adtalem Global Education (-0.49)


UUUU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UUUU]  Energy Fuels (-0.52)


CRNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRNX]  Crinetics Pharmaceuticals (-0.58)


LRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LRN]  Stride (-0.58)


CANE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CANE]  Teucrium Sugar (-0.58)


MANU News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent MANU News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!