TDC Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Increased adoption of cloud-based data analytics and strategic partnerships boost Teradata's growth prospects as AI demand surges. Institutional backing strengthens its financial position, advancing its market adaptation strategies.


Bearish Case: Recent insider selling and increased competition in data analytics raise concerns. High technological complexity and integration challenges of advanced AI may hinder Teradata's growth, impacting its competitive edge.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance AI-driven demand accelerates Teradata's growth. 30% chance competitive pressure and insider sales slow progress. 15% chance market stability from strategic initiatives improves stock price.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 07, 2024


Teradata Forecast

TDC        Teradata
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with TDC



BCE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BCE  BCE (0.81)


VRSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VRSN  Verisign (0.79)


COO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   COO  Cooper Companies (0.79)


PTON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PTON  Peloton Interactive (0.78)


FWRD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FWRD  Forward Air (0.78)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to TDC



LNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LNG  Cheniere Energy (-0.0)


SAND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SAND  Sandstorm Gold (0.0)


ULTA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ULTA  Ulta Beauty (-0.0)


FOUR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FOUR  Shift4 Payments (-0.01)


INVH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   INVH  Invitation Homes (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against TDC



TRGP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TRGP  Targa Resources (-0.78)


BJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BJ  BJ's Wholesale Club (-0.79)


IMO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IMO  Imperial Oil (-0.81)


SM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SM  SM Energy (-0.82)


FANG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FANG  Diamondback Energy (-0.82)


TDC News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with TDC


 Ask any question about TDC!