X Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: With an imminent merger with Nippon Steel and robust Q1 2024 guidance, X is positioned for growth. Decreased industry volatility and rising long-term returns indicate a stable upward trajectory bolstered by strategic position in diverse markets.


Bearish Case: Recent significant price declines and continued high implied volatility signal market skepticism. Insider selling and upcoming earnings reports may disappoint, potentially exacerbating stock devaluation amid industry challenges.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of upswing post-merger news, 30% risk of slide due to shaky sector position, 10% potential stagnation from market indifference, informed by recent price fall and volatility data.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 01, 2024


United States Steel Forecast

X        United States Steel
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with X



AMR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMR  Alta Mesa Resources (0.96)


SUN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SUN  Sunoco (0.93)


AFRM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AFRM  Affirm (0.92)


ROST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ROST  Ross Stores (0.91)


VRNS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VRNS  Varonis Systems (0.91)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to X



GDXJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GDXJ  VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners (-0.0)


NOG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NOG  Northern Oil and Gas (-0.0)


REXR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   REXR  Rexford Industrial Realty (0.0)


DTE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DTE  DTE Energy (-0.01)


TX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TX  Ternium S.A. - (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against X



GOGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GOGO  Gogo (-0.88)


FNV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FNV  Franco-Nevada (-0.89)


MESO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MESO  Mesoblast (-0.89)


AEE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AEE  Ameren (-0.89)


CHAU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CHAU  Direxion Daily CSI 300 China A Share Bull 2X Shares (-0.93)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with X


 Ask any question about X!