Bullish Case: XLI's strong historical performance, ongoing trend, and AI price forecast all support bullish momentum, with robust growth over various time frames.


Bearish Case: Flattening term structure and AI predicting only slight price increase suggest limited upside potential; higher Helium implied volatility indicates rising concern.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of continued uptrend on strong fundamentals; 30% chance of modest pullback due to market slowdown; 20% chance sideways on mixed signals.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 30, 2024


Industrial Select Sector SPDR Forecast

XLI        Industrial Select Sector SPDR
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with XLI



PAVE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PAVE]  Global X Funds - Global X U.S. Infrastructure Development (0.99)


XHB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XHB]  SPDR Homebuilders (0.98)


BLDR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BLDR]  Builders Firstsource (0.98)


ITB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ITB]  BTC iShares U.S. Home Construction (0.98)


RSP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RSP]  Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight (0.98)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to XLI



HSIC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HSIC]  Henry Schein (-0.0)


AA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AA]  Alcoa (-0.0)


SILJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SILJ]  ETF Managers Group LLC - ETFMG Prime Junior Silver Miners (0.0)


GDXJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GDXJ]  VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners (-0.0)


WISH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WISH]  ContextLogic (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against XLI



TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.97)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDOW]  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.97)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.97)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRTY]  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.97)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.98)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!