AMLX Forecast


Bullish Case: Despite setbacks, renewed institutional buying and optimism from analysts suggest expertise-driven confidence in recovery, fueled by the potential of strategic partnerships or unexpected positive developments.


Bearish Case: Recent trials' failures and downward analysts' revisions indicate deep problems. With legal issues, plunging prices, and volatility spiking, further downside is plausible as market confidence erodes.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of continued decline due to investor mistrust after trial failures; 20% chance of a breakthrough attracting short-term speculative interest; 10% chance of stabilisation if legal issues are favorably resolved.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 09, 2024


AMLX Forecast

AMLX      AMLX
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: TRENDING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with AMLX



LAZR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LAZR  Luminar (0.91)


RVNC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RVNC  Revance Therapeutics (0.91)


SHLS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SHLS  Shoals (0.91)


CHPT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CHPT  ChargePoint (0.9)


ADNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ADNT  Adient (0.9)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to AMLX



TROW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TROW  T. Rowe Price (-0.0)


LMND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LMND  Lemonade (-0.01)


THO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   THO  Thor Industries (0.01)


EXPD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EXPD  Expeditors International Of Washington (0.01)


QSR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   QSR  Restaurant Brands International (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against AMLX



VRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VRT  Vertiv (-0.88)


WSM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WSM  Williams-Sonoma (-0.88)


CXW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CXW  CoreCivic (-0.89)


CEG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CEG  Constellation Energy (-0.89)


CCJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CCJ  Cameco (-0.89)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with AMLX


 Ask any question about AMLX!