AX Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Axos Financial has shown strong historical returns and stability. The bullish risk across all tenors is 25% higher than the bearish risk, suggesting potential upside.


Bearish Case: Exposure to commercial real estate and Hindenburg's short report raise substantial concerns. High implied volatility and uncertain future make downside risks significant.


Potential Outcomes: 50% sustained strong performance driven by financial strength, 30% chance of declining investor confidence and price reduction, 20% potential for high volatility and price spikes.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 09, 2024


Axos Financial Forecast

AX      Axos Financial











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with AX



WAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WAL  Western Alliance Bancorp (0.93)


IAT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IAT  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Regional Banks (0.92)


ZION Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZION  Zions Bancorporation N.A (0.92)


RKT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RKT  Rocket Companies (0.91)


FBK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FBK  FB Financial (0.91)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to AX



ESTA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ESTA  Establishment Labs (0.01)


UVIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVIX  VS Trust - 2x Long VIX Futures (0.01)


OPRA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OPRA  Opera (0.01)


BMRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BMRN  Registered Shares (0.01)


CME Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CME  CME (0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against AX



SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.84)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.85)


RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.86)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.87)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.87)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with AX


 Ask any question about AX!