BHF Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Brighthouse Financial is strategically placed in a growing life insurance and annuities market, revealing value-oriented metrics like a low P/E ratio that entices value investors. Recent earnings, despite a quarterly loss, surpassed expectations suggesting resilience and an adjusting business model likely to realize undervaluation.


Bearish Case: Brighthouse reported a substantial quarterly loss and missed revenue forecasts, underlining rocky financial performance amid market fluctuations. Increasing volatility and losses in derivatives, as part of their hedging strategy, paint a concerning picture for near-term stability and growth.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance of moderate recovery with market adjustment; 30% chance of continued decline due to unsettled market conditions and earnings volatility; 5% likelihood of significant gains if market strongly revalues based on earnings surprises.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 14, 2024


Brighthouse Financial Forecast

BHF        Brighthouse Financial
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with BHF



YELP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YELP  Yelp (0.77)


CVBF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CVBF  CVB Financial (0.72)


ROKU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ROKU  Roku (0.7)


VLY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VLY  Valley National Bancorp (0.69)


SWK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SWK  Stanley Black & Decker (0.67)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to BHF



BOTZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BOTZ  Global X Funds Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelli (0.0)


APD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   APD  Air Products & Chemicals (-0.0)


SEE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SEE  Sealed Air (-0.0)


MXL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MXL  MaxLinear (-0.0)


TGB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TGB  Taseko Mines (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against BHF



SE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SE  Sea (-0.44)


FWONK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FWONK  Liberty Media Corp. (Tracking Stock -Liberty Formula 1) Series C (-0.45)


PSQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PSQ  ProShares Short QQQ (-0.46)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   QID  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.46)


POET Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   POET  POET (-0.48)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with BHF


 Ask any question about BHF!