CCI Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: CCI's recent uptick of 4% in one week, along with higher bullish risk versus bearish risk, and a consistent price-to-book ratio indicate potential short-term growth. Investment trends and Helium's analysis may drive prices upward.


Bearish Case: CCI's recent year-over-year performance has declined by 12.2%, coupled with a bearish price forecast from Helium. Persistent decreases in historical returns and negative market sentiment could sustain the downward trajectory.


Potential Outcomes: 40% chance of moderate recovery leveraging market sentiments and a short-term upward trend, 45% chance of continued decline in line with bearish forecasts, and 15% probability of volatility spikes causing unpredictable swings.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 14, 2024


Crown Castle International Forecast

CCI        Crown Castle International
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CCI



BLV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BLV  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Long-Term Bond (0.86)


SSTK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SSTK  Shutterstock (0.85)


PLNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLNT  Planet Fitness (0.84)


LW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LW  Lamb Weston (0.82)


TYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TYD  Direxion Daily 7-10 Year Treasury Bull 3X Shares (0.82)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CCI



IR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IR  Ingersoll-Rand (0.0)


WIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WIX  Wix.com (0.0)


FOXA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FOXA  Fox Corporation - (-0.0)


UBER Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UBER  Uber (0.0)


HRL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HRL  Hormel Foods (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CCI



BNO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BNO  United States Commodity Funds LLC - United States Brent Crude Oil (-0.78)


GSG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GSG  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares S&P GSCI Commodity-Indexed (-0.81)


USO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   USO  United States Commodity Funds (-0.81)


UCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UCO  ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Crude Oil (-0.83)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TBT  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.85)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with CCI


 Ask any question about CCI!