Bullish Case: Gen Z engagement and expanded total store opportunity to 5,000 locations indicate potential for robust growth amid a proven track record.


Bearish Case: CFO retirement, leadership transition, and a 'transition year' forecast may cause uncertainty and hinder stock performance.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance new growth model and Gen Z focus drive sales. 25% chance uncertainty from CFO retirement worries investors. 10% chance β€˜transition year’ impacts adversely.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 02, 2024


Planet Fitness Forecast

[PLNT]  Planet Fitness
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with PLNT Forecasts + Trading Strategies







PLNT Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with PLNT



FL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FL]  Foot Locker (0.91)


CCI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CCI]  Crown Castle International (0.89)


CNXC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNXC]  Concentrix (0.89)


TGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TGT]  Target (0.88)


SSTK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SSTK]  Shutterstock (0.87)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to PLNT



RC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RC]  Ready (0.0)


REM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [REM]  iShares Mortgage Real Est (-0.0)


TMV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TMV]  Direxion Daily 20+ Year Treasury Bear 3X Shares (0.0)


KD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [KD]  Kyndryl (0.0)


ZTS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ZTS]  Zoetis (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against PLNT



TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBT]  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.77)


RRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RRC]  Range Resources (-0.77)


CNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNX]  CNX Resources (-0.78)


OHI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OHI]  Omega Healthcare Investors (-0.8)


RELY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RELY]  Remitly (-0.85)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!