J Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: J shows potential for long-term growth, indicated by historical returns and stabilizing implied volatility. Current flat to slightly downward price action may create a buying opportunity for long-term investors.


Bearish Case: Historical market headwinds and recent declining price trend suggest downside risk. Elevated implied volatility compared to the market points to potential price drops; current low option volume indicates limited investor interest.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance J remains rangebound or mildly declines due to market correlation. 20% chance of a 5-10% rally on positive sector developments. 10% chance of a 5-10% drop if broader markets fall or company-specific issues arise.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 21, 2024


Jacobs Engineering Group Forecast

J        Jacobs Engineering Group
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with J



ORN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ORN  Orion (0.87)


APP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   APP  Applovin Corp (0.87)


BWXT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BWXT  BWX (0.84)


YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YCS  ProShares UltraShort Yen (0.84)


RSI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RSI  Rush Street Interactive (0.84)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to J



SNAP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SNAP  Snapchat (0.0)


BBY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BBY  Best Buy (0.01)


CMCSA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CMCSA  Comcast (0.01)


LZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LZ  LegalZoom.com (0.01)


UUP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUP  Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against J



YCL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YCL  ProShares Ultra Yen (-0.83)


FLGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FLGT  Fulgent Genetics (-0.83)


SGML Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SGML  Sigma Lithium (-0.85)


XEL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XEL  Xcel Energy (-0.86)


CNMD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CNMD  Conmed (-0.87)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with J


 Ask any question about J!