Bullish Case: With appointing Liz Williams, known for propelling growth and financial performance, El Pollo Loco has potential for revivification and expansion, especially given its solid brand and continuous operational improvements.


Bearish Case: Mounting wage inflation, a recent earnings miss, and a sharp decline in stock price over the years may continue to bear down on El Pollo Loco's financial performance and growth prospects.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance Williams' leadership stimulates growth; 30% likelihood ongoing wage inflation exacerbates costs leading to stock decline; 15% probability significant operational strides materially boost margins.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 16, 2024


El Pollo Loco Forecast

LOCO        El Pollo Loco
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with LOCO



BYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BYD  Boyd Gaming (0.83)


SJM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SJM  J.M. Smucker (0.8)


CNHI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CNHI  CNH Industrial (0.78)


ILMN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ILMN  Illumina (0.78)


PRGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PRGO  Perrigo (0.77)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to LOCO



SYK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SYK  Stryker (0.0)


ICE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ICE  Intercontinental Exchange (-0.0)


APAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   APAM  Artisan Partners Asset (-0.0)


VEEV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VEEV  Veeva Systems (0.0)


AEM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AEM  Agnico Eagle Mines (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against LOCO



CME Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CME  CME (-0.6)


EUO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EUO  ProShares UltraShort Euro (-0.6)


AGX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AGX  Argan (-0.62)


LFMD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LFMD  LifeMD (-0.63)


UVIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVIX  VS Trust - 2x Long VIX Futures (-0.67)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with LOCO


 Ask me any question!