LVS Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Earnings expectations are strong with an EPS forecasted to jump 40% Y/Y, despite updates suggesting slower revenue growth.


Bearish Case: Consistent price underperformance, negative return likelihoods, and elevated market skepticism suggest extending bearish sentiment.


Potential Outcomes: 30% chance of exceeding earnings forecasts boosts stock; 50% status quo maintains current levels; 20% revenue decline affects negatively.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 18, 2024


Las Vegas Sands Forecast

LVS      Las Vegas Sands











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with LVS



BYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BYD  Boyd Gaming (0.88)


BAX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BAX  Baxter International (0.85)


CWH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CWH  Camping World (0.84)


CLX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CLX  Clorox (0.83)


TMCI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TMCI  Treace Medical Concepts (0.82)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to LVS



CM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CM  Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (0.0)


LNC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LNC  Lincoln National (-0.0)


ELF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ELF  e.l.f. Beauty (-0.0)


UWMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UWMC  UWM Holdings Corporation (0.0)


TSCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TSCO  Tractor Supply (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against LVS



TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TBT  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.61)


CGC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CGC  Canopy Growth (-0.62)


DAKT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DAKT  Daktronics (-0.69)


CRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRS  Carpenter Technology (-0.7)


ARLP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARLP  Alliance Resource (-0.77)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with LVS


 Ask any question about LVS!