Bullish Case: PRX012 potential as next-gen AD treatment against backdrop of high interest in AD vaccines, may lead to substantial stock appreciation if positive clinical data emerges.


Bearish Case: Recent underperformance, low trading volumes, and declining prices hint at weak investor confidence that could persist without strong positive news.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of regulatory nods or positive trial outcomes boosting PRTA, 30% chance of continued weak performance without new catalysts, 10% likelihood of severe drop on negative news.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 10, 2024


Prothena Forecast

[PRTA]  Prothena
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with PRTA Forecasts + Trading Strategies







PRTA Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with PRTA



RCM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RCM]  R1 RCM (0.9)


PACB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PACB]  Pacific Biosciences of California (0.9)


CGNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CGNX]  Cognex (0.89)


FLGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FLGT]  Fulgent Genetics (0.88)


FF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FF]  Futurefuel (0.88)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to PRTA



CHGG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CHGG]  Chegg (0.0)


DD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DD]  DuPont de Nemours (-0.0)


CSCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CSCO]  Cisco Systems (-0.0)


VGK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VGK]  Vanguard FTSE Europe (-0.0)


GLNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GLNG]  Golar Lng (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against PRTA



GD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GD]  General Dynamics (-0.86)


FRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FRO]  Frontline (-0.87)


X Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [X]  United States Steel (-0.87)


HRB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HRB]  H&R Block (-0.88)


PGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PGR]  Progressive (-0.91)


PRTA News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent PRTA News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!