Bullish Case: SPLV exhibits historical resilience, with consistent asset inflows and institutional investment supporting a potential uptrend, reflecting market confidence.


Bearish Case: Prevailing flat price action and higher recent implied volatility may suggest market uncertainty and upcoming price fluctuations for SPLV.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of modest gains in response to stable institutional support; 30% chance of sideways movement; 10% chance of minor correction due to market volatility.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 02, 2024


Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility Forecast

SPLV        Invesco S&P 500 Low Volatility
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SPLV



SYY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SYY]  Sysco (0.95)


ABT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ABT]  Abbott Laboratories (0.91)


SCI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SCI]  Service Corp. International (0.91)


VGK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VGK]  Vanguard FTSE Europe (0.9)


CNI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNI]  Canadian National Railway (0.9)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SPLV



CNXC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNXC]  Concentrix (0.0)


CME Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CME]  CME (0.0)


FTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FTI]  TechnipFMC (0.0)


XOM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XOM]  Exxon Mobil (0.0)


FOXA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FOXA]  Fox Corporation - (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SPLV



TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.68)


EQNR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EQNR]  Equinor ASA - (-0.71)


UUP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UUP]  Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish (-0.74)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.75)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.78)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!