AIT Forecast


Bullish Case: AIT's strong fundamentals, robust EPS growth outlook, and historical upward price trend support a bullish view.


Bearish Case: High price-to-book ratio and increasing market uncertainty suggest potential price pullbacks, particularly in a mean-reverting price action scenario.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of continued EPS growth, 30% chance of stagnation due to inflation and tech sector challenges, 10% chance of rapid decline if overvaluation concerns trigger a correction.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 24, 2024


Applied Industrial Forecast

AIT      Applied Industrial











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with AIT



MOD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MOD  Modine Manufacturing (0.96)


CLS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CLS  Celestica (0.96)


WSM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WSM  Williams-Sonoma (0.96)


MMYT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MMYT  MakeMyTrip (0.96)


ANET Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ANET  Arista Networks (0.96)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to AIT



SMAR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SMAR  Smartsheet (-0.0)


FDX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FDX  Fedex (-0.0)


ARKQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARKQ  ARK Autonomous Technology & Robotics E (0.0)


MGM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MGM  MGM Resorts International (-0.01)


YANG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YANG  Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3X Shares (0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against AIT



EXTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EXTR  Extreme Networks (-0.91)


MED Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MED  Medifast (-0.92)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VXX  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.93)


VIXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VIXY  ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.93)


UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVXY  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.94)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with AIT


 Ask any question about AIT!