Bullish Case: CASY's consistent expansion, store additions, and product innovations signify potential growth, bolstered by a price increase over the past decade.


Bearish Case: High valuation with a price to book ratio of 3.3 could prompt a market correction, especially if operating costs continue to rise.


Potential Outcomes: 80% chance acquisitions boost growth, 10% chance new products increase sales, 10% chance high valuation leads to a pullback due to market conditions.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 17, 2024


Casey's General Stores Forecast

[CASY]  Casey's General Stores
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with CASY Forecasts + Trading Strategies







CASY Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CASY



DXJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXJ]  WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity (0.93)


CBOE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CBOE]  Cboe Global Markets (0.93)


DELL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DELL]  Dell (0.93)


TM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TM]  Toyota Motor (0.91)


AKAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AKAM]  Akamai (0.91)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CASY



GNRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GNRC]  Generac (0.0)


VNQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VNQ]  Vanguard Real Estate Index (-0.0)


SMAR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SMAR]  Smartsheet (-0.0)


CLF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CLF]  Cleveland-Cliffs (0.01)


UVIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UVIX]  VS Trust - 2x Long VIX Futures (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CASY



CHPT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CHPT]  ChargePoint (-0.91)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.91)


PFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PFE]  Pfizer (-0.91)


BNGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BNGO]  Bionano Genomics (-0.91)


UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UVXY]  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.92)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!