CDE Forecast


Bullish Case: Mean reverting price action combined with recent institutional buy-ins and positive analyst outlooks suggest upward momentum. Implied volatilities level off over time, indicating potential price stability.


Bearish Case: Long-term financial struggles, negative net margin, and 6% chance of underperforming market expectations. Persisting high implied volatility suggests continuing uncertainty.


Potential Outcomes: 55% continuation of mean-reversion trend with gradual price recovery; 30% chance of decline due to financial woes; 15% sideways movement with consistent volatility. Future outcome estimates align with previous accurate assessments.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 17, 2024


Coeur Mining Forecast

CDE        Coeur Mining
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with CDE



AEM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AEM  Agnico Eagle Mines (0.92)


GFI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GFI  Gold Fields (0.92)


GDXJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GDXJ  VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners (0.88)


SMG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SMG  Scotts Miracle-Gro (0.86)


SIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SIL  Global X Funds - Global X Silver Miners (0.86)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to CDE



CFLT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CFLT  Confluent (0.0)


OBE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OBE  Obsidian Energy (0.0)


VEEV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VEEV  Veeva Systems (0.0)


CC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CC  Chemours (0.0)


UPS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UPS  United Parcel Service, Inc. - (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against CDE



SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.66)


CSCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CSCO  Cisco Systems (-0.68)


HNRG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HNRG  Hallador Energy (-0.7)


WMT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WMT  Walmart (-0.72)


JDST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   JDST  Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Be (-0.9)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with CDE


 Ask any question about CDE!