QQQM Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Institutional investment and tech-sector dominance, driven by AI advancements, suggest continued growth for QQQM. Historical return surfaces reveal consistent profitability over 1+ year holdings.


Bearish Case: High current price relative to historical averages, combined with elevated implied volatility, suggests potential for near-term corrections or slower growth.


Potential Outcomes: High chance (70%) of gradual price increase; moderate chance (20%) of sharp correction due to elevated volatility; low chance (10%) of significant upside driven by tech advancements.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 30, 2024


Invesco Exchange-Traded Fund Trust II - Invesco NASDAQ 100 Forecast

QQQM      Invesco Exchange-Traded Fund Trust II - Invesco NASDAQ 100











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with QQQM



SCHG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SCHG  Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth (1.0)


QLD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   QLD  ProShares Ultra QQQ (1.0)


MGK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MGK  Vanguard Mega Cap Growth (1.0)


SMH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SMH  VanEck Vectors Semiconductor (0.99)


IVW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IVW  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares S&P 500 Growth (0.99)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to QQQM



W Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   W  Wayfair (0.0)


RIOT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RIOT  Riot Blockchain (0.0)


ESTA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ESTA  Establishment Labs (-0.0)


RPD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RPD  Rapid7 (-0.0)


MDLZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MDLZ  Mondelez International (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against QQQM



SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.95)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VXX  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.96)


SH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SH  ProShares Short S&P500 (-0.98)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.99)


SQQQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SQQQ  ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (-1.0)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with QQQM


 Ask any question about QQQM!