INBK Forecast


Bullish Case: INBK has demonstrated significant recovery, surging over 100% from last year, bolstered by insider buying and strong institutional interest, signaling robust confidence in its growth prospects.


Bearish Case: INBK remains volatile, with returns fluctuating widely over varying periods, and a mean-reverting price pattern suggesting possible short-term pullbacks amidst high expectations.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance INBK stabilizes near current prices due to mixed analyst ratings, 30% risk of correction from profit-taking, and a 10% possibility of surpassing analysts' targets driven by institutional momentum.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 26, 2024


First Internet Bancorp Forecast

INBK        First Internet Bancorp
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with INBK



COOP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   COOP  Mr. Cooper (0.95)


COWZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   COWZ  Pacer Funds Trust - Pacer US Cash Cows 100 (0.95)


JPM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   JPM  JPMorgan Chase (0.95)


PH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PH  Parker-Hannifin (0.95)


XLF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XLF  Financial Select Sector SPDR (0.95)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to INBK



IGV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IGV  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector (0.0)


CRMD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRMD  CorMedix (-0.0)


SMAR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SMAR  Smartsheet (-0.01)


CWH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CWH  Camping World (-0.01)


MDLZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MDLZ  Mondelez International (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against INBK



SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.88)


TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TECS  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.89)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.93)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.94)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.94)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with INBK


 Ask any question about INBK!