KNTK Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Kinetik's insider buying and expansion in the Permian Basin indicate strong confidence and growth potential, supported by favorable historical return patterns.


Bearish Case: Recent insider sales, flat term structure, and market skepticism about ambitious energy projects suggest potential downside risk and continued price stagnation.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of modest growth due to strategic projects and insider confidence, 30% chance of stable prices from mixed investor sentiment, 20% potential decline due to market skepticism.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 24, 2024


Kinetik Forecast

KNTK      Kinetik











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with KNTK



PEG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PEG  Public Service Enterprise (0.83)


AR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AR  Antero Resources (0.81)


AGQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AGQ  ProShares Ultra Silver (0.81)


SA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SA  Seabridge Gold (0.8)


GOEV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GOEV  Canoo (0.8)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to KNTK



SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRS  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (0.0)


BKE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BKE  Buckle (-0.0)


ENPH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ENPH  Enphase Energy (-0.0)


AMRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMRC  Ameresco (-0.0)


SNA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SNA  Snap-on (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against KNTK



FRSH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FRSH  Freshworks (-0.73)


SOXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SOXX  BTC iShares PHLX Semicond (-0.73)


DUST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DUST  Direxion Daily Gold Miners Index Bear 2X S (-0.73)


IYT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IYT  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Transportation (-0.75)


IGV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IGV  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector (-0.77)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with KNTK


 Ask any question about KNTK!