Bullish Case: Sustained agricultural demand and MOS's strategic technology initiatives hint at an upside potential, with historical mean-reverting patterns suggesting a possible rally.


Bearish Case: The recent underperforming price action and high Helium volatility forecast indicate potential near-term struggles and increased market uncertainty.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance MOS leverages agricultural demand for gains; 30% chance economic downturn hurts; 15% probability global events cause high volatility.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 30, 2024


Mosaic Forecast

MOS        Mosaic
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with MOS



ADM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ADM]  Archer Daniels Midland (0.9)


NTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NTR]  Nutrien (0.89)


CWEB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CWEB]  Direxion Daily CSI China Internet Index Bu (0.79)


GPRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GPRE]  Green Plains (0.78)


APD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [APD]  Air Products & Chemicals (0.77)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to MOS



RVLV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RVLV]  Revolve (0.0)


PRFT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PRFT]  Perficient (-0.0)


CPS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CPS]  Cooper-Standard (0.0)


DPST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DPST]  Direxion Daily Regional Banks Bull 3X Shares (-0.0)


EXR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EXR]  Extra Space Storage (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against MOS



GEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GEO]  Geo Group (-0.69)


CRWD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRWD]  Crowdstrike (-0.7)


EVER Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EVER]  EverQuote (-0.71)


WING Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WING]  Wingstop (-0.71)


SPOT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPOT]  Spotify Technology (-0.74)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!