ONDS Forecast


Bullish Case: ONDS at -88.7% from two years ago presents rebound potential. AI-implied volatility at 11% higher than market suggests over pessimism, offering mean reversion and potential for short-term uptick.


Bearish Case: ONDS trading history shows strong mean reversion, recent 7.6% drop, and current volatility suggests downside risks remain high due to macroeconomic uncertainties and technical weakness.


Potential Outcomes: Nearing 70% downside risk over next year (history shows strong reversion to mean). 20% chance moderate rebound given current low levels, 10% small, sustainable growth if economic conditions improve.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 23, 2024


Ondas Forecast

ONDS      Ondas











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with ONDS



THO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   THO  Thor Industries (0.87)


KIRK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KIRK  Kirkland's (0.86)


WGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WGO  Winnebago Industries (0.84)


MCD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MCD  McDonald's (0.84)


BEN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BEN  Franklin Resources (0.83)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to ONDS



EGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EGO  Eldorado Gold (0.0)


ALC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ALC  Alcon (0.0)


ALKT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ALKT  Alkami Technology (-0.0)


NU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NU  Nu Holdings (0.0)


ACLS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ACLS  Axcelis (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against ONDS



QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   QID  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.64)


CNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CNX  CNX Resources (-0.65)


SPXU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXU  ProShares UltraPro Short S&P 500 (-0.68)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TBT  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.73)


UUP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUP  Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish (-0.75)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ONDS


 Ask any question about ONDS!