Bullish Case: ORLY's consistent outperformance [Helium], robust growth indicators [Helium], and AI bullish forecast [Helium] suggest a strong upside amidst sector outperformance [Market Watch].


Bearish Case: Persistent mean reversion [Helium], flat term structure [Helium], and option market skepticism [Helium] imply future price stagnation or decline.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of rise following analyst upgrades [defenseworld.net]; 30% chance of stagnation with mean reversion [Helium]; 20% chance of external factor-driven decline [Helium].


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 03, 2024


O'Reilly Automotive Forecast

ORLY        O'Reilly Automotive
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ORLY



RSG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RSG  Republic Services (0.87)


MSI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MSI  Motorola (0.87)


RACE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RACE  Ferrari (0.86)


HWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HWM  Howmet Aerospace (0.85)


CPRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CPRT  Copart (0.85)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ORLY



DRIV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRIV  Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles (0.0)


DCOM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DCOM  Dime Community Bancshares (-0.0)


SO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SO  Southern (0.0)


YY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YY  JOYY (-0.01)


HPQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HPQ  HP (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ORLY



SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.8)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.8)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.81)


AGL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AGL  Agilon Health (-0.82)


TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TECS  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.83)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ORLY


 Ask me any question!