EDU Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: EDU demonstrates persistent long-term growth, evidenced by historical price appreciation. Recent analyst upgrades and institutional buying signal confidence.


Bearish Case: Recent price stagnation and decreasing institutional ownership highlight potential downside risks. Elevated volatility may indicate investor uncertainty.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of price appreciation driven by strong fundamentals and favorable analyst ratings. 35% chance of depreciation due to institutional selling and high volatility. 15% chance of price oscillation amid market uncertainty.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 13, 2024


New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. - Forecast

EDU      New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. -











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with EDU



WRB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WRB  W.R. Berkley (0.95)


XPO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XPO  XPO Logistics (0.94)


TM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TM  Toyota Motor (0.93)


AGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AGO  Assured Guaranty (0.93)


BWXT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BWXT  BWX (0.92)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to EDU



TBBK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TBBK  Bancorp (-0.0)


SMTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SMTC  Semtech (0.0)


NCLH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NCLH  Norwegian Cruise Line (0.0)


ZG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZG  Zillow (-0.01)


TWLO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TWLO  Twilio (0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against EDU



PFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PFE  Pfizer (-0.88)


ACLS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ACLS  Axcelis (-0.89)


BOIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BOIL  ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (-0.89)


APD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   APD  Air Products & Chemicals (-0.9)


CVAC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CVAC  CureVac (-0.9)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with EDU


 Ask any question about EDU!